0 Days of International Education fairs in the past 15 years
Recruit your future students from Poland - a country with a rapidly developing economy and population of around 39 million people, the 6th most populated EU state!
International education providers will meet face-to-face with approximately 20 000 visitors – schoolchildren and their parents, young people, students, adults, representatives from companies and organisations, local education providers and the mass media.
The fair is taking place in 5 biggest Polish cities on the following dates:
March 01, 2022, Krakow, Hotel Park Inn Radisson Krakow
March 02, 2022, Katowice, Hotel Novotel Katowice Centrum
March 03, 2022, Wroclaw, Hotel Mercure Wroclaw Centrum
March 05, 2022, Warsaw, Hotel Radisson Blu Sobieski Warsaw
Education providers will present the following study programmes:
- language courses for different age groups worldwide;
- vacation courses for juniors;
- higher education programmes (Bachelor, Master, MBA, Foundation);
- secondary education programmes at private boarding schools and colleges;
- study programmes at state schools and colleges in Europe, the USA, Canada and other countries;
- further education and professional colleges;
- teacher training courses;
- executive courses and programmes;
- distance learning and international exams.
We normally offer the early bird discounts ranging between 20 % to 5 % depending on the time of booking.
The fees include: participation in the fairs, flight between the cities, brief information in the fair’s guides, name badges, workplace with Wi-Fi, coffee breaks & snacks, evening receptions & dinners, promotion of the event in local mass media.
Yes, education providers can choose to participate in any locations.
Yes, you can book the place at the fair and provide the names of your representatives later - 1 month before the fair.
No, accommodation has to be chosen in the Application Form and paid extra in addition to participation fees.
The profile for the fair's guide should be sent approximately 8 weeks before the event.