If you have any questions regarding participation or any practicalities of our fairs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We are inviting you to attend the main event of the year for everyone who is considering to study abroad – at universities and business schools, secondary schools and international colleges, language schools and camps all over the world!
22, 23, 24 October– online fair “Days of International Education”!
- Meet the representatives of foreign education providers and get the information about studies at universities, secondary schools and international colleges abroad, as well as different English and other foreign language schools and camps.
- Learn everything about financing your studies abroad, including the best opportunities to get scholarships at universities and secondary schools, as well as student loans and free education.
- Participate in free webinars, informative meetings and discussions organised by the participants of the fair and leading experts of education abroad.
- Communicate with organisers of the fair (Baltic Council for International Education and Meridian Group) – your personal consultants for education abroad who will help you to start and go through the process of entering more than 100 universities and secondary schools in Great Britain, as well as start studies at education establishments in the Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Spain, Italy, USA and other countries.
Online fair “Days of International Education” is available to everyone on all gadgets: personal computers, notebooks, tablets and smartphones.
The only requirement to get a free entrance to the online fair is to register in advance.
Register today and get acquainted with the participants of the fair, event program, dates and time schedule, as well as possibilities to organise individual meetings with the representatives of education establishments you are interested the most.
See you in “Days of International Education”!
Registration to the fair: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd7Q4dXza2ruXo1skJNlY9iKjJktL0vhMuCmHbVZ0ls0fEY9w/viewform
How will the online event work
1. Register online here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd7Q4dXza2ruXo1skJNlY9iKjJktL0vhMuCmHbVZ0ls0fEY9w/viewform indicating the requested personal information and the programmes / countries you are interested in.
2. Before the event you will receive Zoom links to online webinars / presentations you’ve registered to.
3. You will need a computer, a tablet or a smartphone with the internet connection of at least 10 mbs /sec or more, webcam and headphones.
4. You will be able to communicate with the representatives of education providers during the webinars/presentations as well as afterwards by scheduling individual meetings with them directly or with Baltic Council consultants.